Learning solutions in partnership with coaching is a resource to support leaders in their development and process of increasing their effectiveness. We approach leadership development and education as a creative, collaborative partner and catalyst, focused on the organization’s unique development needs for learning, growth, change, and success. Leaders today face challenges in three broad domains:
- Relating effectively and efficiently to the objective world of tasks and systems – making things happen, getting results, leading transformational change, managing projects, delivering on roles and responsibilities;
- Relating effectively to others – colleagues, peers, direct reports, managers, stakeholders, internal and external to the system in which one works; and
- Meeting the challenge of self-mastery – knowing oneself, being in integrity with oneself, and being able to direct one’s attention in ways that support meeting the challenges in the other two domains.
Education is a responsibility that Leadership Intelligence takes very seriously, as well as taking great joy and pride in. Leadership Intelligence is the Vendor of Record for the Ontario Government for Learning Design and Training and for Executive, Leadership and Career Management Coaching Services; our trainers are specialists in their focus areas, which include organizational and professional development, leadership and team development and coaching, performance management, and career management. With extensive corporate experience and full professional credentials, Leadership Intelligence trainers are able to meet the diverse needs of clients and exceed expectations.
We offer Learning Design, Education and Training Consultation Services, as well as a variety of programs tailored to meet the specific needs of organizations and the learners within them.
At Leadership Intelligence we are serious about the professions in which we practice. Our educators are:
- Adult Learning Certificates (various), Langevin Learning Systems.
- Master Facilitator/Facilitator/Trainer Legacy Leadership™ System (Level 3), Coachworks International Inc. Additionally, all members of our community have completed the Certified Leadership Coach Practitioner and Facilitator (Level 1 and 2) and work with the Legacy Leadership™ system in our coaching practice.
- Certified Systems Theory & Organizational Workshop Practitioners (large scale change interventions), Power & Systems Inc.
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator/Trainer and Practitioner (B Level Psychometric Assessment), ESSI Systems Inc.
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Facilitator/Trainer Connective Intelligence.
- Member in good standing of Canadian Society of Training and Development (CSTD) and currently pursuing both the Certified Training PractitionerTM (CTP) and Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP)™ designations.